Wednesday, August 11, 2010

last post

Ok this is the last blog post for this term, probably the last one ever as I am still not very comfortable with doing this. It was an interesting term, I'm definitely glad to see it end. I wasn't very happy with a few things that I did this term - still not sure if I passed my classes though I think I managed this one but the other is still very much in the air. That hasn't happened before. I've always had a pretty good idea were I stood and exceot for my first term I've doing pretty good, mostly A's. But not this time, I think the absolutely best I can hope for is a B in my problem class and I'm not sure that is possible yet. I hate that! Well that's it my final blog - it's been real, guys. Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment