Wednesday, June 23, 2010
finally
I am done. Finally, after what seems forever I have finished sorting through the books that were in my garage. I started to think it would never end. Everytime I though I was through, my brother would come up with more boxes. My front porch and driveway are a mess and there are books stacked all over the place but I'm done going through boxes. Now all that's left is to wait for the organization we contacted to come and get the ones I'm getting rid of and rearrange my room a little to make room for those I'm keeping. My brother found a large book case I though we had gotten rid of that will fit in my room if I move my computer table around and he's going to mount my tv on the wall so I get that space back in my wall unit. I think when thos e things get done I'll have room for most of what I'm keeping, but I'm pretty sure I'll wind up with a couple of boxes that won't fit. But I'm going to organize everything, bring the books up and shelve the ones I most want to keep first, save the maybe pile till last and see what's left. I may wind up donating some more when all is said and done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment